tisdag 31 januari 2017

Challange CAS




So this is my kind of theme.....LOL. Well it really IS my choice too. OMG you should hear my teamies....jizzez....they do NOT like CAS!!! LOL
So head over to the INKYCHICKS BLOG and have a look at all the cards

Theme is: CLEAN & SIMPLE


Sponsor is: Aliciabel.com
Winner's price is:10 Euro voucher for her shop


Papers from Panduro
Coloured with Copics
Text says : Dogs and mums loves you no mather what
It was a funnt image to colour. Did her hair so it should look more like stiped fabric then hair,she is some kind of rag doll .LOL

SO PLEASE JOIN IN AT OUR CHALLANGE AND SHOW MY TEAMIES THAT WE ALL DO LOVE CAS!!! ;)
XX

3 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Jeg hater clean and simple :P

I hate you.........nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

iaz sa...

Blev jättefint kortet och så fint färglagd, cool stämpel =) kram

Ally sa...

ha ha ha this challenge theme nearly killed me lol!
But I love your gorgeous card, sweetie :)
xoxo, Ally