tisdag 10 januari 2017

Challange start..





So are you ready?? Of course you are!! 
INKY CHICKS CHALLANGE BLOG IS THE PLACE TO HANG OUT THIS YEAR TOO....LOVELY CHALLANGES, PRICES, INSPIRATION AND MORE!! SO HEAD OVER TO THE BLOG!!

Theme is: ANYTHING GOES

Sponsor is: Wild Orchid Crafts
Winner's price is a £15 voucher for the shop



Made this cascard to my lovely friend and teamie Ally......she is NO freind of CAS i can tell you that much. LOL But she like mine she says...as long as she don´t have to do them her self. ;)
Stamps are from LAWN FAWN
I made the background paper my self with stamps from lawn fawn too..
Coloured with copics

Have a lovely day
xx

4 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Nydelig kort, og Ally kommer til å bli kjempe glad for kortet :)

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Very beautiful card!

Ally sa...

ha ha, yeah, I looooove this card, it's super cute and I still have it in my craft Corner so I can look at it <3 thanks again for this cheerful bird scene! Muah :*
xxx, Ally

iaz sa...

Vilka söta små fåglar på tråd =)