tisdag 22 januari 2013

YEEEEY!!!

YEEEEY!!! Over at the TeddyBo shop Gayle will have some new preecoloured stamps for you
 
.....and i have a winner for one image on my blog(from the blog hop)
Before i tell you who it is,i just whant to say THANKS for all the lovely comments you have left here at my blog!! LOVE IT!! =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
and my winner is.....GEM!!! Thank you sweetie for hopping along! Please email  Gayle at support@teddybo.com and claime your image!...=))
This is my card for today! I have a grandfather on my preschool who works at a print shop and he is so kind and give me boxes of paper, where they are pre-cut into 15 * 30cm, just fold the into cards ...... wonderful to receive! So this is the thank you card, he gets and a small "thank you" tucked inside




The text says THANKS
Coloured with Copics
Flowers and angel from PyHobby



                                                    The inside with a pocket for money!



 A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DID HOP ALONG!!! Have the best day ever! =)
Hugs!



2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Vilket härligt och långt kort!
Super fräckt!

Önskar dig en mycket härlig helg min vän!

KRAM SUSY

ÅsaJ sa...

Haha det var ett härligt kort! Ett sådant man blir riktigt glad för! Kram